The DAP-1320 Wireless N300 Range Extender is a portable plug-in wireless extender that lets you extend your existing wireless network. You can plug the device into anywhere there is a power socket in your home to increase the range of your wireless network. Small yet powerful, it supports Wireless N speeds of up to 300 Mbps in a compact device that fits in the palm of your hand.
Easy to setup, easy to use
Setting up the Wireless N300 Range Extender is simple and fast. You can use the free QRS Mobile app on your iPhone®, iPad® or Android TM to set up easily without the need of a computer; or you can use the WPS button for one-touch setup between your existing wireless router and the DAP-1320 to increase your wireless network coverage.
Compact, convenient design
The DAP-1320‘s compact design is ideal for use anywhere you need to extend your wireless signal. The wall-plug design without additional power cables makes it easy to install in any environment without clutter. The wireless extender’s small footprint means that it can be easily plugged into a power outlet without blocking adjacent sockets. The discreet and unobtrusive appearance blends the device into the surrounding background.
- Wireless 802.11n for high-speed wireless.
- Wireless 802.11g/b backwards compatible.
- Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps.
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button.
Easy to Use
- Compact, discrete and portable wall-plug design.
- Free QRS Mobile app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android TM for installation setup without a computer.
Functions & Features
- 802.11n/g/b wireless
- WPS button
- Reset button
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b
Wireless frequency range
- 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- Two internal antennas
- Region dependent
- Wi-Fi Protected Access(WPA/WPA2)
- WEP 64/128-bit encryption
- WPS (PBC)
- QRS app support (iOS, Android)
- Web UI
- 48 x 42 x 53.5 mm (1.89 x 1.65 x 2.11 inches)
- 69 grams
- Input: 110 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified