Extend Your Wireless Network
Increase the coverage of your home wireless network with the sleek and easy-to-use DAP-1330 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender. N300 technology helps to extend wireless range in your home or office and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a fast, reliable wireless connection. Alternatively, use the built-in Fast Ethernet port and your home’s existing wired Ethernet cabling to extend wireless coverage without worrying about signal strength.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender is simple. Just use the one-touch configuration function by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1330 and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1330 will automatically configure itself for you. Alternatively, you can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1330 easily without needing a computer. The N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it both wired and wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
Compact, Convenient Design
The DAP-1330’s compact design and intuitive setup makes it perfect for use at home or in a small office. Simply plug it in and use the bright signal indicator LED to find the best location to extend your network. Its diminutive wall-plug design saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord and its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of any home or office.
- Wireless N gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- Wireless 802.11g/b backward compatibility
- Wireless Frequency Range: 2.4 – 2.4835GHz
- EIRP: 19dBm
- Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps1
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables.
- Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation.
- 802.11n/g/b Wireless LAN.
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port.
- Reset Button.
- WPS Button.
- 3 segment Wi-Fi signal strength indicator.
- IEEE 802.11n.
- IEEE 802.11g.
- IEEE 802.11b.
- IEEE 802.3u.
- Two external antennas.
- Region dependent.
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2).
- WPS (PBC).
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup.
- Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android mobile devices.
- Web UI.
- 77 x 55.5 x 34 mm (3.03 x 2.28 x 1.33 inches)2
- 98 grams (3.47 ounces)
- Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified