Extend Your Wireless Network
Increase the coverage of your home Wireless AC network with the sleek and easy-to-use DAP-1520 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Range Extender. Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the Wireless AC750 Dual Band Range Extender is simple. You can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1520 easily without needing a computer. Alternatively, you can use one-touch configuration by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1520 and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1520 will automatically configure itself for you. It even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
Compact, Convenient Design
The DAP-1520 is a compact device that is ideal for use at home or a small office, as it does not take up much space and is ready to use by simply plugging it in. Its diminutive wall-plug design easily plugs into a power outlet without blocking other outlets and saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord. Its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.
Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11ac (draft), and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
- Wireless AC gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices.
- Wireless 802.11n/g/b/a backward compatibility.
- Wireless speeds of up to 750 Mbps.
- Dual-band connectivity for greater flexibility and reduced interference.
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button.
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables.
- Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation.
- 802.11ac/n/g/b/a wireless LAN
- WPS button
- Reset button
- IEEE 802.11ac (draft)
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- Two internal antennas
Data Signal Rate
- 2.4 GHz
• Up to 300 Mbps1
- 5 GHz
• Up to 433 Mbps1
- Region dependent
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- WEP 64/128-bit encryption
- WPS (PBC)
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup
- Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android mobile devices.
- Web UI
- 92 x 58 x 34.2 mm (3.62 x 2.28 x 1.35 inches).
- 104 grams (3.67 ounces).
- Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F).
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F).
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing.
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- CE 2
- Wi-Fi Certified