The DWR-116 Wireless N300 Multi-WAN Router allows you to connect a 3G or 4G LTE USB adapter for mobile broadband connectivity. The incoming connection is then shared via a Wireless N 300 network, allowing you to set up a wireless network almost anywhere that you have a 3G or 4G broadband signal.
The D-Link Wireless N300 Multi-WAN Router allows users to access and share mobile broadband worldwide. Simply insert a compatible 4G LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS USB adapter and share your Internet connection through a secure, high-speed wireless network. Enjoy increased speed and range over traditional 802.11b/g standards with the latest Wireless N 300 technology.
Reliable, Uninterrupted Internet Connection
A 10/100 Ethernet WAN port allows you to attach a DSL/Cable modem as the primary or backup link, while auto-failover ensures an uninterrupted connection by automatically connecting to your 3G/4G LTE network whenever the WAN link is lost. The built-in QoS management feature also prioritizes traffic to ensure that the most important data receives optimum bandwidth.
Incredible Wireless Speeds
The DWR-116 supports the latest, high-speed 4G LTE mobile broadband technology, allowing you to achieve blazing fast mobile broadband speeds. In addition to this, the Wireless N300 Multi-WAN Router’s N 300 technology means that you can connect wireless clients to the router at up to 300 Mbps, with the enhanced range and reliability of the 802.11N wireless standard.
Advanced Network Security
The DWR-116 ensures a secure Wi-Fi network through the use of WPA/WPA2
wireless encryption. Simply press the WPS button to quickly establish a secure connection to new devices. The DWR-116 also utilizes dual-active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks and intrusions from across the Internet.
Simple to Install and Use
The Wireless N300 Multi-WAN Router can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. The intuitive setup wizard will get you set up and connected in no time. This router is great for situations where an impromptu wireless network is required, or where conventional wired network access is unavailable. The DWR-116 can even be installed on buses, trains, or boats, allowing passengers to access the internet while commuting.
High Speed Mobile Broadband
- Supports the latest 4G LTE connection technology for super-fast mobile broadband.
- Supports 4G LTE/EV-DO/CDMA/HSPA+/HSUPA/ HSDPA/UMTs wireless networks for international compatability.
- Share a mobile broadband connection at speeds of up to 300 Mbps1.
- Increased speed, range, and reliability with the 802.11n wireless standard.
- Create a wireless internet connection by simply plugging in a mobile broadband adapter.
- Can be installed almost anywhere for true mobile wireless networking.
Failover for Reliable Internet
- Supports WAN failover for an uninterrupted internet connection if your wired link fails.
- Use 3G/4G as your primary internet connection with wired WAN internet for redundancy, or have 3G/4G as a backup for your wired connection.
- 4 x 10/100 Ethernet LAN Ports
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet WAN Port
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port
LED Status Indicators
- 2 x External 5 dBi WiFi Antennas
Compatible Mobile Networks
- 4G LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- 300N (2×2)
- 64/128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Network Address Translation (NAT )
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- MAC Address Filtering
- Website Filtering
- L2TP/PPTP/IPSEC VPN Pass-through
- PPTP/L2TP Connection
- 3G/4G LTE Modem Backup
- QoS Management
- Auto WAN Failover
- Load Sharing
- 148.5 x 113.5 x 25 mm (5.85 x 4.47 x .98 inches)
- 194.3 grams (0.43 lbs)
- Input: DC 5 V/2 A +/- 5%
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified
- RoHS Certified