The DCS-6045LKT PowerLine HD Day/Night Cloud Camera Kit is an easy to install video surveillance solution. The kit allows you to connect a network camera through your home or office’s existing electrical wiring, directly through your power sockets, eliminating the need to install additional network cabling. With HD video and IR night vision, you can keep an eye on your home or office around the clock in vivid detail. mydlink™ functionality means that you can monitor your camera’s live video from anywhere using an Internet connected PC or mobile device. Motion detection e-mail alerts ensure that you are always aware of any movements whilst you are away and you can even record video using the microSD card slot and access it easily to watch later.
Peace of Mind With 24/7 Monitoring of Any Environment
The DCS-6045LKT is an all-in one standalone surveillance solution that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion or sound is detected using just the DCS-6045LKT and an Internet connection. You can customize particular areas to detect motion and you can also set volume limits to detect when a loud sound is picked up by the camera. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow you to see up to 6 metres in complete darkness, enabling round-the-clock surveillance of your home or small office.
Data Transmission Over Electrical Wiring
The DCS-6045L plugs directly into a power outlet, and does not require any additional cables. It is designed to be used with any D-Link Power Line adapter, which turns every power outlet into a possible network connection to access digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers, and network storage devices throughout your home.
Full-Featured Surveillance System
Included with the DCS-6045L is the D-View Cam software, which adds enhanced features and functionality that helps you create a full surveillance system. D-View Cam enables centralized management of multiple network cameras, supporting up to 32 network cameras and up to 64 users. With a dedicated computer it offers digital monitoring and recording with a wide array of features, including scheduled, motion, and manual recording options.
Instant Anywhere Access With mydlink Cloud Service
Enhanced with mydlink™ support, the DCS-6045L makes it easier and more
convenient for you to look after your home or office environment. With a mydlink camera, you can stay connected to everything you love from anywhere, anytime. The mydlink service can be accessed using a web browser, and also provides an optional downloadable mydlink app that gives users control of their network on their mobile devices. With the mydlink app, you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere using a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G connection.
DCS-6045LKT PowerLine HD Day/Night Cloud Camera Kit
The DCS-6045L is also available in a starter kit that provides a complete
PowerLine solution. The DCS-6045LKT PowerLine HD Day/Night Cloud Camera
Kit includes a DCS-6045L PowerLine HD Day/Night Cloud Camera and a DHP-308AV adapter, allowing you to create and start using the DCS-6045L with a PowerLine network in your home right away.
Convenient Network Connectivity
- PowerLine interface compatible with HomePlug AV standards.
- PowerLine data transfer rates of up to 200 Mbps.
- Subtle design discreetly blends into you home.
- Real-time H.264 and MJPEG compression.
- Motion detection.
- Sound level detection.
- Send snapshots or video clips to your FTP site or via e-mail.
- Remote video monitoring.
- High-quality HD CMOS.
- Built-in IR LED.
Ease Of Use
- UPnP & DDNS support.
- PLC support.
Instant Access Anywhere
- mydlink enabled.
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/4” 1 MP progressive CMOS sensor.
- 6 meter IR illumination distance minimum illumination 0 lux with IR LED on.
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) filter module.
- 4X digital zoom.
- Fixed length 3.3 mm.
- Aperture F2.0.
- Angle of view:
• (H) 68.88°
• (V) 37.85°
• (D) 79.77°
- Minimum object distance: 400 mm.
- Exposure Time: 1 to 1/38400 seconds.
- Built-in microphone.
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate.
- Time stamp and text overlays.
- Configurable motion detection windows.
- Configurable brightness, saturation, contrast.
- H.264/MJPEG format compression simultaneously.
- JPEG for still image.
- 1280 x720, 640 x 480, 320 x 240 at frame rates up to 30 fps2.
- PowerLine 200 Mbps (PHY rate).
External Device Interfaces
- MicroSD/SDHC slot.
- IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP.
- DHCP client.
- NTP client (D-Link).
- DNS client.
- DDNS client (D-Link).
- SMTP client.
- FTP client.
- HTTP server.
- UPnP port forwarding.
- Password authentication.
- HTTP digest authentication.
System Requirements for Web Interfaces
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
- Motion detection.
- Sound level detection.
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via SMTP or FTP.
- Configuration accessible via web browser.
- mydlink Lite app for iOS and Android.
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher.
- Protocol: Standard TCP/IP.
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras.
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen.
- Supports all management functions provided in the web interface.
Dimensions, including base
- 113 x 114 x 139 mm (4.44 x 4.48 x 5.47 inches)
- 262 grams (0.57 lbs) without stand
- Stand: 60.8 grams (0.13 lbs)
- 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- 8 watts.
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F).
- Storage: -20 to 70˚ C (-4 to 158 ˚F).
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing.
- Storage: 20% to 80% non-condensing.
- CE, CE LVD, FCC, C-Tick.