The DCS-8000LH Mini HD Wi-Fi Camera is a compact wireless network camera suitable for day and night
time environments. It features built-in night vision, motion and sound detection, and a free mobile app so you can feel at ease when you’re away from home.
Compact Design, Simple Setup
The DCS-8000LH is designed to be compact and inconspicuous, so it can fit in with any decor no matter where you put it. Setting up the camera is also a breeze with the free mydlink Lite app and Bluetooth 4.0.
To get started, simply install the app on your mobile device and with a few taps the app will guide you through the entire setup process.
Versatile Feature Set
Despite its small size, the DCS-8000LH has all the features you need for monitoring your home. Onboard Wi-Fi provides extended range and higher bandwidth while still staying compatible with older wireless
devices — for smoother 720p HD video streams on any device. Built-in motion and sound detection will automatically send alert notifications to your mobile device. Night-time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LED which allows for night-time viewing of up to 16 feet, so you can relax knowing you have 24/7 monitoring of your home or small office.
Access Anywhere Using the Mobile App
With the mydlink app and website, you have an easy and convenient way for you to look after your family or to monitor your home or office. Stay up-to-date with notifications and check in on those you love at any time. Access your camera using the mydlink Lite mobile app and you can view and manage
your camera using your mobile device. Enjoy instant control over your home surveillance with the ability to manually trigger video recording, no matter where you are.
- High quality 720p HD resolution.
- 120-degree viewing angle.
- Bluetooth setup.
- Built-in IR LEDs to capture video in up to 16 feet of complete darkness.
- Motion and sound detection.
- 4x Digital Zoom.
- H.264 support for the best video streaming performance.
- mydlink Lite app lets you receive notifications, and save snapshots and video clips to your mobile device.
- Connects to your wireless network so you can easily install the camera
anywhere you have Wi-Fi access.
- View and manage your camera
remotely using the mydlink app2.
- 1/4” progressive CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on
- Minimum object distance: 50 cm
- Lens focal length: 2.39 mm
- Aperture: F2.4
- Digital zoom (4x)
- 16 feet IR illumination distance
- Angle of view (16:9)
- Horizontal: 112°
- Vertical: 54°
- Diagonal: 120°
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter
- Built-in microphone
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable sound detection level
- Configurable motion detection windows
- H.264 format compression
- JPEG for still images
- 1280 x 720 at up to 30 fps
- 2.4 GHz: 802.11n/g wireless with WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- IPv4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- NTP client (D-Link)
- DNS client
- Motion detection
- Sound detection
- Manually taken snapshots & video clips are saved to mobile device
- mydlink Lite and mydlink Plus apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices.
System requirements for mydlink Portal Web Management
- Please check your regional www.mydlink.com website for the most up-to-date requirements
- For Indoor Use Only
- 57.7 grams (2.04 ounces) ± 5%
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 5 V DC 1 A (Micro-USB)
- Maximum: 4 watts ± 5%
- Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- Storage: -4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- CE LVD
Dimensions ( L x W x H)
- 37 x 38.1 x 95 mm (1.46 x 1.50 x 3.74 inches)