Your Home, Only Smarter
The mydlink DCS-8526LH Full HD Pan & Tilt Pro Wi-Fi Camera provides a range of features to help you effectively monitor large areas of your home or small office at all hours of the day. Effortlessly track and monitor your kids, elderly parents, or pets – even as they move around the room. It’s the smart way to never let your loved ones out of sight.
Cinematic Camera Movements
Equipped with sharp, responsive pan/tilt movement and digital zoom, the
Full HD Pan & Tilt Pro Wi-Fi Camera gives you full control. You can quickly scan a wide area from a variety of angles, and digital zoom lets you zoom in on specific areas for more detail. The DCS-8526LH can also be set to move to specific preset positions with the Panorama View Angle Selection feature, allowing the camera to focus on particular areas of interest within the surveillance area. Alternatively, set up Auto Motion Tracking to follow specific objects as they move around the room.
Edge-Based Person Detection
Edge-based Person Detection sets the mydlink Full HD Pan & Tilt Pro Wi-Fi Camera in a class of its own. Edge-based technology processes information in real-time, cleverly discerning between human and non-human movement. So unlike other cameras that bog you down with a never-ending stream of irrelevant motion-detection alerts, this camera is intelligent enough to send you alerts only when it really matters – such as distinguishing between a moving bug and a person. And since image processing is done locally on the camera, there’s less lag and less bandwidth required.
All Your Footage Saved
Worried that you’ll lose all your camera footage? Don’t sweat it. The DCS-8526LH lets you record and save video clips to the mydlink Cloud Recording service for anytime access. Play back recordings from the cloud or download footage to your mobile device from anywhere, anytime over the Internet. You can also equip it with a 256 GB microSD card, or alternatively manage the device through an ONVIF Profile S client.
- True Full HD 1080p at 30 fps so you never miss a thing.
- Cinematic camera movements with pan and tilt technology.
- Physical privacy mode impressively rotates the camera’s lens to cover it completely.
- Ethernet port for professional quality at consumer level.
- IPv6 Support.
- ONVIF Profile S for simple interoperability between cameras and devices such as NAS and CMS.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant1.
- Rich Notifications let you take action right from your lock screen.
- Two-way audio, built in microphone and speaker.
- Record videos2 to a microSD card3, your phone, or the cloud.
- AES128-encrypted video and audio streaming.
- 1/2.9” Progressive CMOS sensor
- 5 m (16 ft) IR illumination distance
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- Fixed length 3.0 mm
- Aperture F2.0
• Angle of view (16:9):
• Horizontal: 120°
• Vertical: 62°
• Diagonal: 138°
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Configurable image size
- Person Detection
- Motion Detection (1 zone)
- Invert image
- H.264 format compression
- Max. Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080) at up to 30 fps
- MPEG-2 AAC LC
- -170° to +170° (total 340°)
- -10° to +90° (total 100°).
- 802.11n/g wireless with the latest industry-standard 128-bit wireless encryption.
- Wi-Fi operates on 2.4 GHz band.
- 10 /100 Base-TX Ethernet (RJ-45).
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2.
- IPv4, IPv6.
- DHCP/DHCPv6 Client.
- Bonjour (mDNS and DNS-SD).
- ONVIF Profile S.