The Cisco 350 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 350 Series provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce. The Cisco 350 Series is a broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 8 to 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 10 to 52 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco 350 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
- 24 10/100M RJ45 ports.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 75%
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
- Standard 13-inch steel case.
– With 16 PoE+ ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
– Working with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs, expands your network
– Supports PoE power up to 30 W for each PoE port
– Supports PoE power up to 120 W* for all PoE ports
– Up to 250 m data and power transmission under Extend Mode** specially designed for surveillance system
– Priority Mode ensures high priority of port 1–4 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
– Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
– With PoE Auto Recovery, the switch will automatically reboot your dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices connected to port 1–16
– Requires no configuration and installation
– Fanless Design
– Supports desktop and wall mountable installation methods