The D-Link® DSS-100E-18P 18-Port 10/100BASE-TX PoE Unmanaged Surveillance Switch enables users to easily connect and supply power to PoE capable devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. The DSS-100E-18P can also connect other Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and a Network Attached Storage (NAS) to fit into any type of network application.
Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af/at
The DSS-100E-18P features 16 IEEE 802.3af and IEE 802.3at PoE protocol compatible ports. Each of the PoE ports can supply up to 30 watts, with a total PoE budget of 230 watt, allowing users to attach an IEEE 802.3af or IEE 802.3at-compliant device to the DSS-100E-18P without requiring additional power. PoE is especially suitable for devices that are far from power outlets or when users want to minimize the clutter of extra cables as power is supplied via the Ethernet cables themselves.
Expand Your Network
The addition of one Gigabit Ethernet port and one GbE/SFP combo uplink port means businesses can increase their network bandwidth using the speed of Gigabit Ethernet while offering redundancy so that voice and surveillance data are transferred reliably. The combo design can increase bandwidth by offering Gigabit copper or fiber connections, giving administrators more options for expansion.
Cut Your Energy Costs
To help small businesses save on operating costs, the DSS-100E-18P supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)1. The switch will detect when network traffic is being passed through the ports, and will automatically put ports to sleep when they are not in use, powering them on only when they are needed.
The DSS-100E-18P is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free. Simply connect the switch to your network, to start connecting multiple computers, sharing files, and making Voice-over-IP calls across the network. Support for Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub. AutoNegotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10 or 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Combining the convenience of PoE, fast performance, reliability, and ease of use, the 18-Port 10/100BASE-TX PoE Unmanaged Surveillance Switch is the ideal choice for adding PoE devices to a network.
- 16 x 10/100 Mbps PoE ports.
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port and 1 x GbE/SFP combo uplink port.
- 6 kV surge protection.
- IEEE 802.3x flow control.
- Plug-and-play installation.
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports.
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet1.
- RoHS compliant.
- 16 x 10 / 100 Mbps PoE ports.
- 1 x 1000BASE-T port.
- 1 x 100 / 1000BASE-T / SFP combo port.
- IEEE 802.3 100BASE-T Ethernet.
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
- IEEE802.3af/802.3at 100Base-TX PoE.
- IEEE 802.3z.
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control.
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)1.
- 7.2 Gbps.
64 Byte Max. Forwarding Rate
- 5.36 Mpps.
MAC Address Table
- 2.75 Mbits.
Media Interface Exchange
- Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports.
- Per unit: Power.
- Per port: Activity / Link and Speed.
- Per PoE port: Power fail, Power OK.
- 1 Fan.
- IEEE 802.3af.
- IEEE 802.3at.
- Ports 1~16 up to 30 Watts per port.
PoE Power Budget
- 230 Watts.
- Ports 1~18 up to 6 kV.
- 17.32” x 7.01” x 1.73” (440 mm x 178 mm x 44 mm).
- 2.137 kg (4.71 lbs).
- Internal AC input: 100 ~ 240 V.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 265 watts (PoE on), 16.89 watts (PoE off).
- Standby Power Consumption: 9.63 watts / 240 V.
- Operating: 0 to 40 ˚C (32 to 104 ˚F).
- Storage: -40 to 70 ˚C (-40 to 158 ˚F).
- Operating: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing.
- Storage: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing.
- 30000 hours.
- 120 BTU/h.