The DAP-1610 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a plug-in repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network. You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the range of your wireless network. Tiny yet powerful, it supports Wireless AC speeds of up to 1200 Mbps, and fits in the palm of your hand.
Extend Your Wireless Network
Increase the coverage of your home Wireless AC network with the sleek and easy-to-use DAP-1610 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender. Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection. Alternatively, use the built-in Ethernet port and your home’s existing wired Ethernet cabling to extend wireless coverage without worrying about signal strength.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender is simple. You can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1610 easily without needing a computer. Alternatively, you can use one-touch configuration by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1610 and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1610 will automatically configure itself for you. It even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
Compact, Convenient Design
The DAP-1610 is a compact device that is ideal for use at home or a small office, as it does not take up much space and is ready to use by simply plugging it in. The bright Signal Indicator LED makes finding a suitable location a cinch. Its diminutive wall-plug design easily saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord. Its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.
- Wireless AC gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices.
- Wireless 802.11n/g/b/a backward compatibility.
- Wireless speeds of up to 1200 Mbps1.
- Frequancy Range:
- 2.4GHz: 2.4GHz -2.4835GHz.
- 5GHz: 5.15 GHz -5.30GHz.
- 2.4GHz: 18.9dBm.
- 5GHz: 21.9dBm.
- Dual-band connectivity for greater flexibility and reduced interference.
- 10/100 Ethernet Port.
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button.
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables.
- Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation.
- 802.11ac/n/g/b/a Wireless LAN
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Reset Button
- WPS Button
- 3 Segment Wi-Fi Signal Strength Indicator.
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3ab
- Two external antennas
Data Signal Rate\
- 2.4 GHz
- Up to 300 Mbps1
- 5 GHz
- Up to 866 Mbps1
- Region dependent.
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2).
- WPS (PBC).
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup.
- Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android mobile devices.
- Web UI.
Dimensions ( L x W x H )
- 97.9 x 50.7 x 48.7 mm (3.85 x 2.00 x 1.92 inches).
- 120 grams (4.23 ounces).
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 35 °C (32 to 95 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing