The DWA-X582 Wireless AX3000 Dual Band PCI Express Adapter connects your desktop computer to a wireless network and provides a high-speed transmission. Once connected to your protected wireless network with the Internet access, you can enjoy browsing and chatting with your friends online.
Better Speeds, Better Coverage
The DWA-X582 Wireless Adapter lets you connect to your wireless network with faster speeds in comparison with 802.11ac and 802.11n dual band adapters. The DWA-X582 supports operating in one of two frequency bands (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) and provides maximum wireless speed up to 574Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and up to 2402 Mbps in the 5 GHz band. While operating in the 5 GHz band, the DWA-X582 allows to reduce an impact of interference from other wireless networks, improve a throughput and therefore increase the speed of streaming data, online games and VoIP calls.
The Benefits of PCI Express
PCI Express provides a high-bandwidth connection with superior performance over the legacy PCI interface. The PCI Express X1 interface allows you to connect the DWA-X582 to any PCIe slot in your computer, whether it is an x1, x4, x8, or x16 slot. The internal PCIe installation stays out of your way by fitting nicely in your computer case, keeping the antennas safely tucked away at the back.
Get Connected and Stay Connected
The DWA-X582 is designed for use in bigger homes and for users that demand higher networking performance. Maximize your wireless performance by connecting this adapter to a Wireless AX router and stay connected from virtually anywhere in your home. The DWA-X582 is also backward compatible with 802.11ac/n/g/b/a technology, allowing you to connect to your older devices.
Robust Security Options
The DWA-X582 supports WPA2 encryption that provides a protected wireless network connection and protects transmitted data. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) support greatly facilitates the connection process, allowing you to set up a connection easily with the touch of a button in the connection utility.
Dual-band Wireless AX Technology
- Wireless AX technology delivers maximum performance and reliability.
- Operating in one of two frequency bands offers flexibility and versatility depending on your connectivity needs.
Total Wireless Security
- Connect to wireless networks using the latest encryption methods.
- Supports WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- Use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to establish a connection easily with the press of a button in the connection utility.
Convenient PCI Express Installation
- Compatible with any computer with a PCI Express slot.
- Internal installation conserves space, and stays out of your way.
- Superior performance over the legacy PCI interface.
- PCI Express (PCIe) (Wi-Fi).
- USB (Bluetooth).
- PCI Express x1/x4/x8/x16.
- Status LED.
- Two 5 dBi detachable antennas.
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS).
- Windows 10 (64-bit).
- Linux 5.1 and later.
- Chrome OS.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax.
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- 802.11b/g/n/ax: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz.
- 802.11a/n/ac/ax: 5.15 GHz to 5.35 GHz, 5.725 GHz to 5.825 GHz1.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- 64/128-bit WEP.
- IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5 and 11 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.11n: 6.5 to 300 Mbps (MCS0 to MCS15).
- IEEE 802.11ac: up to 866 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.11ax (2.4 GHz): up to 574 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.11ax (5 GHz): up to 2402 Mbps.
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 65 x 44.5 x 1.6 mm (PCB only)
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing