The DBA-1210P Business Cloud Wave 2 Access Point is a best-in-class indoor access point designed specifically for enterprise environments. With new generation 802.11ac dual-band concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz radios, the DBA 1210P offers high combined data rates to wireless clients allowing for lightning fast access to bandwidth intensive applications such as data, voice, and video. The DBA-1210P is meant to be deployed as a pre-managed, zero configuration access point controlled through the D-Link Business Cloud, allowing network administrators to spend more time on providing reliable connectivity and services and less time managing devices.
Hassle-Free Management With D-Link Business Cloud
Designed to be managed through the D-Link Business Cloud1, the DBA-1210P is easily set up with the help of D-Link’s Business Cloud’s intuitive browser-based or mobile app interface. Centralized cloud management allows for zero-touch provisioning, effectively eliminating the need for on-site support, and allowing for plug-and-connect installation. The DBA-1210P will connect to the D-Link Business Cloud to retrieve its configuration settings, meaning it can even be deployed at a remote location without an on-site network administrator. Using the intuitive cloud interface, businesses can easily organize their wireless network, manage multiple APs simultaneously, and monitor live network statistics.
Fast And Efficient Wireless AC Wave 2 Performance
The DBA-1210P delivers reliable, high-speed wireless AC Wave 2 performance with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 1.2 Gbps2. Load-balancing optimization means that there is no need for the dedicated hardware and RF expertise typically required to tune a wireless network. The D-Link Business Cloud tunes the DBA-1210P’s channel selection, transmit power, and max client connections for optimal performance under the most challenging RF conditions.
To help maintain a secure wireless network, the DBA-1210P supports both Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA and WPA2 (802.11i), with support for RADIUS server backend and a cloud-managed local server. This access point also includes MAC address filtering, wireless LAN segmentation, SSID broadcast disable, rogue AP detection, and wireless broadcast scheduling to further protect your wireless network. The DBA-1210P includes support for up to 8 virtual access points (VAPs) per band for implementing multiple SSIDs to further help segment users on the network. It also includes a wireless client isolation mechanism, which limits direct client-to-client communication.
Versatile Access Point Functionality
The DBA-1210P allows network administrators to deploy a highly manageable and extremely robust wireless network with optimal wireless coverage. The DBA-1210P can be ceiling mounted, wall mounted, or placed on a desktop to meet any wireless demands. For advanced installations, the DBA-1210P has integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing this device to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
Business Cloud Management
- Zero-touch provisioning.
- Unlimited scalability with no limitation on amount of supported APs.
- Centralized cloud-based management.
- Intuitive web and app-based interface.
Performance and Connectivity
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless.
- 2 x 2 MIMO with two spatial streams.
- Up to 1200 Mbps2.
- Gigabit PoE Ethernet LAN port.
- Supports band steering.
- Supports load balancing.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Supports up to 8 virtual access points.
- WPA/WPA2 – Enterprise/Personal.
- Supports RADIUS client and Cipher negotiation.
- MAC address filtering.
- Network Access Protection (NAP).
- ARP spoofing prevention.
- WLAN partition.
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 wireless
- One 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE port
- IEEE 802.11a/b/n/g/ac
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3i/u/ab
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Built-in 2 x 2 MIMO antenna
Maximum Output Power (EIRP)
- 20 dbm for 2.4 GHz.
- 20 dBm for 5 GHz
Wireless Frequency Range
- 2.4 GHz: 2.4 – 2.4835GHz.
- 5 GHz: 5.15 – 5.30GHz.
- WEP 64/128-bit encryption
- MAC address access control
- Rogue AP Detection
- Station Isolation
- SSID Isolation
- Guest Isolation
- Captive Portal
- Network Address Protection (NAP)
- 170 x 170 x 28 mm (6.69 x 6.69 x 1.10 in)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Input: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz; Output: DC 12 V /1 A.
- PoE: 12 W.
- Adapter: 12 W.
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F).
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F).
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing.
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- >30,000 hours
- CE Class B
- FCC Class B
- IC Class B
- Ceiling mount.
- Wall mount.
- Desktop (Horizontal).