24/7 HD Surveillance
The DCS-7010L is built with a megapixel image sensor to give you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions up to 720p HD. An infrared cut removable (ICR) filter is also built into the DCS-7010L, which blocks infrared light during the day for improved image quality. mydlink does the hard work for you,allowing even novice users to set up and use their mydlink-enabled cameras immediately.
Built for Versatility
The DCS-7010L comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities, making it ideal for any situation.
Built for the Outdoors Specially built for outdoor use, the DCS-7010L has a solid metal IP-66 weatherproof housing that protects it from dirt and rain. A Power over Ethernet (PoE) port allows you to connect the camera to your network and power it through a single cable, simplifying deployment and doing away with the need for a nearby power outlet. A wire-in bracket protects cables from damage and provides a clean installation.
Anywhere Access with mydlink
The HD Mini Bullet Outdoor Network Camera is mydlink-enabled, which means that you can access and configure your camera remotely, no matter where you are. See your camera’s live view through the mydlink website, or download the mydlink mobile app and view your camera directly on your iOS or Android mobile device. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road; mydlink makes it all possible.
If you have a mydlink-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-7010L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your mydlink-enabled Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable – the camera will automatically be added to your account. mydlink does the hard work for you, allowing even novice users to set up and use their mydlink-enabled cameras immediately.
Built for Versatility
The DCS-7010L comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities, making it ideal for any situation. The camera can detect motion, allowing it to automatically record video and send you a notification when motion is detected. Audio in and out connectors can be connected to a microphone and speaker, allowing for 2-way communication and making theDCS-7010L ideal for use in entryways.
A Complete, Expandable Surveillance Solution
The DCS-7010L is a self-sufficient surveillance solution, capable of recording snapshots and video to a Micro SD card without requiring a PC or network storage device. If you want to expand your surveillance options, D-View Cam management software is also included, giving you the ability to manage up to 32 cameras with a robust set of features, including multi-camera views and automated e-mail alerts to keep you informed of suspicious or unusual activities.
- 1/4” Megapixel CMOS progressive sensor.
- Fixed lens: 3.6 mm F1.8.
- IP-67 weatherproof housing.
- Audio in and out jacks can be connected to a microphone and speaker for 2-way communication.
- Built-in infrared-cut removable (ICR) filter for allday surveillance.
- Built-in IR LED Illuminati with a 10 meter range for use in dark areas.
- ONVIF compliant.
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port with PoE.
- Micro SD/SDHC Card slot for onboard storage Image & Video.
- HD resolution (1280 x 720) and up to 1M (1280 x 800).
- H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression.
- ePTZ viewing.
- Simultaneous multi-stream support.
- Privacy Mask feature.
- Supports multiple access lists.
- Built-in Samba client for saving to a NAS.
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/4” Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- 10 meter IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LED on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- Audio in and out jacks
- 10x digital zoom
- Focal length: 3.6 mm
- Aperture: F1.8
- Angle of view:
• (H) 58.28°
• (V) 33.42°
• (D) 66.47°
- IP-67 compliant weatherproof housing.
- Cable management bracket.
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate..
- Time stamp and text overlays.
- Configurable motion detection windows.
- Configurable privacy mask zones.
- Configurable shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness.
- Simultaneous H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG format compression.
- H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming.
- JPEG for still images.
- 16:9 – 1280 x 800, 1280 x 720, 800 x 450, 640 x 360, 480 x 270, 320 x 176, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps recording.
- 4:3 – 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360, 320 x 240, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps recording.
External Device Interfaces
- 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port.
- Supports 802.3af PoE Class 0.
- Micro SD/ SD HC card slot.
- DI/DO port.
- DHCP client.
- NTP client (D-Link).
- DNS client.
- DDNS client (D-Link).
- SMTP client.
- FTP client.
- HTTP / HTTPS.
- Samba client.
- UPnP port forwarding.
- RTP / RTSP/ RTCP.
- IP filtering.
- ONVIF compliant.
- Administrator and user group protection.
- Password authentication.
- HTTP and RTSP digest encryption.
System Requirements for Web Interface
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- Motion detection.
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail or FTP.
- Supports multiple SMTP and FTP servers.
- Multiple event notifications.
- Multiple recording methods for easy backup.
- Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive or NAS via web browser.
- Configuration interface accessible via web browser
- Windows 7/Vista/XP system, Pocket PC, or mobile phone.
- mydlink mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices.
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP.
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher.
- Protocol: Standard TCP/IP.
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras.
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen.
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options.
- Supports all management functions in web interface.
- 410 g ± 5%.
- 5 V DC, 1.2 A through external power adapter or PoE connection.
- External Power Adapter Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- 6.96 watts max.
- Operating: -25 to 50 °C (-13 to 122 °F).
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F).
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing.
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- CE LVD.