The DGS-1024C 10/100/1000 Mbps unmanaged switches are economical, plug-and-play networking switch solutions for SOHO and small and medium businesses wanting to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. They provide 24 10/100/1000 Mbps ports that enable you to easily expand your network and provide a quick way to upgrade your network to fast connectivity.
Upgrade to Gigabit Networking
With data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps at full-duplex, these switches are ideal for quick file transfers, online gaming and smooth streaming media. They feature easy-to-access Ethernet ports with LED indicators per port to easily distinguish link status. Auto-MDI/MDIX crossover makes connections a cinch; just plug in your cables and you’re ready to go.
The DGS-1024C support IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, which saves
energy and reduces heat automatically without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switches can detect when a connected computer is shut down or when there is no Ethernet traffic and can automatically reduce the power used for that port, cutting power usage substantially. In addition, the switch optimizes power usage for each port for the length of cable connected to it, using only as much power as is required. Both of these features work together to help you save power automatically.
Reliable Plug and Play Installation
The DGS-1024C are plug-and-play devices that require no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free, and you can easily connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multiplayer gaming environment. IEEE 802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full, giving you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices.
These switches support QoS, which prioritizes network traffic so that time sensitive data is delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high data traffic. This helps ensure an optimal experience for streaming media and VoIP calls.
- Twenty-four Gigabit LAN ports for high-speed wired connections.
- Plug-and-play installation for convenience.
Energy-Efficient and Eco-Friendly
- Reduces power to a port when there is no traffic.
- Optimizes power usage for a port for the length of cable connected to it.
- Energy-efficient design reduces heat generated and allows switch to run silently.
- 24 x 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports.
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T.
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX.
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T.
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control.
- IEEE 802.1p QoS.
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE).
- 48 Gbps c.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports.
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme.
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds.
- Supports 9,216 bytes jumbo frames.
- Back pressure at half-duplex operation.
- Wire-speed reception and transmission.
- Auto-negotiation for each port.
- Quality of Service (8 queues, strict mode).
Data Transfer Rates
• 10 Mbps (half-duplex).
• 20 Mbps (full-duplex).
- Fast Ethernet:
• 100 Mbps (half-duplex).
• 200 Mbps (full-duplex).
- Gigabit Ethernet
• 2000 Mbps (full-duplex).
MAC Address Table Size
- 8,000 entries.
Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates
- Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port.
- Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port.
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1,488,000 pps per port.
- 512 KB per device.
- Per port: Link/Activity/Speed.
- Per device: Power.
Media Interface Exchange
- Auto-MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports.
- 280 x 180 x 44 mm (11.02 x 7.09 x 1.73 in).
- 1.35 kg (2.98 lbs).
- 100 to 240 V AC.
- Standby: 4.4 W.
- Maximum: 15.4 W.
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F).
- Storage: -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F).
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing.
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- 302,287 hours.
Maximum Heat Dissipation
- 52.54 BTU/h.
- CE Class A
- FCC Class A
- VCCI Class A