The D-Link DUB-H7 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub provides an easy way to add seven USB 2.0 ports to your notebook or desktop computer. One of the seven USB ports supports Fast Charge mode, allowing you to reduce time for charging mobile devices. This means you can charge devices while also connect additional USB devices like digital and web cameras, card readers, hard drives, mice, keyboards, printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
Add Seven USB 2.0 Ports to Your Computer
With the DUB-H7 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub, you can conveniently add more USB 2.0 ports and connect up to seven USB peripheral devices. USB 2.0 technology supports data rates of up to 480 Mbps, which means that you can enjoy faster transfer speeds compared to previous USB standards.
Fast Charge Mode
One of the seven USB ports supports Fast Charge mode. Battery Charging 1.2 compliance allows this port to supply charging current up to 1.5 A for chargeable
Simply plug in the power adapter and connect the DUB-H7 to any PC (DUB-H7 can also function even without the power adapter – just connect the DUB-H7 to any PC). It’s that easy – no drivers or software installation is required. Now you can connect up to seven additional USB devices to your laptop, notebook, or desktop computer.
- Seven USB 2.0 ports.
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1.
Fast Charge Mode
- One Fast Charge USB port for mobile devices.
- Does not require a PC to charge devices.
Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play support.
- Compact design.
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs.
- One USB Type A downstream port with Fast Charge mode support
- Six USB Type A downstream ports
- One USB Type A connector
- Power LED
- USB 2.0
- USB 1.1
- Up to 480 Mbps
- Up to 127 devices
- Up to five cascaded hubs
- Available USB port (USB 2.0 is recommended)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 168 x 35 x 13.5 mm
- From PC (USB bus powered)
- 12 V / 2 A DC power adapter
Supplied charging current
- Max. 1.5 A for Battery Charging 1.2 compliant port (with power adapter)
- 0.5 A for standard ports
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C
- Storage: -20 to 70°C
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing