The DVG5008S VoIP station gateways present an ideal Internet telephone solution for business use. These gateways convert voice traffic into data packets for transmission over the Internet, combine the industry’s latest Voice over the IP network technology with advanced communication features, and are fully compatible with SIP Internet phone services. Designed as cost-efficient devices, they provide convenience and great savings for companies needing to place frequent long-distance and international business calls.
Cost Saving and Investment Protection. DVG5008S gateways provide an easy and inexpensive upgrade to Internet telephony while allowing users to retain their existing telephone and fax equipment. They protect and extend users’ past investments in telephones, conference speakerphones and fax machines, as well as to control their migration to IP with a very affordable and incremental investment. 8 Internet Telephone Connections. The DVG-5008S provides 8 FXS ports for simultaneous Internet phone connections. Plug in regular phone sets to these ports, and they instantly become Internet telephones. For businesses with frequent needs for long-distance and international phone calls, these devices provide great cost savings and convenience, while keeping configuration and Maintenance to a minimal level.
Guaranteed Voice Quality. These gateways deliver clear voice and reliable phone/fax communication through implementation of internationally recognized standards for voice and data networking. They incorporate Quality of Service (QoS) functions to ensure that voice received through the Internet is the same as or even surpasses that received on the ordinary phone.
Convenient Call Features. The DVG5008S support extensive call features, allowing the service providers to offer these functions to their subscribers. Provided that the telephone sets at the end-users side support these functions, callers can take advantage of these convenient features. Configuration of individual phone connection is easy using the multi-language Interactive Voice Response (IVR) or the web-based user’s interface. Shared Broadband Internet Connection/Integrated 4-Port Switch. The gateways provide a convenient router function to permit office users to share the Internet broadband line. With 4 integrated Ethernet ports, office computers can readily connect to these gateways and use their built-in NAT/DHCP server functions for automatic logon to the Internet.
DVG-5008S VoIP station gateways present an ideal internet telephone solution for business use. These gateways convert voice traffic into data packets for transmission over the internet, combine the industry’s latest Voice over the IP network technology with advanced communication features, and are fully compatible with SIP internet phone services. Designed as cost-efficient devices, they provide convenience and great savings for companies needing to place frequent long-distance and international business calls.
- Support SIP.
- Support IPv4 and IPv6.
- Primary/Backup SIP Servers.
- Flexible Routing and Manipulation.
- Support Modem/POS.
- Data/Voice/Management VLAN.
- Bulid-in Firewall and Access Rules.
- 8 FXS Internet Phone Ports.
- DSL/Cable Modem Broadband Connection.
- Voice Compression Format With Real-Time/Toll Quality.
- Built-in Remote Router for Internet Access Sharing.
- Integrated 4-Port Switch for Ready Computer Connections.
- Phone interfaces: 8FXS, RJ-11.
- Ethernet interfaces: 4*RJ-45 10/100Mbps, RJ-45
Voice & Fax
- G.711A/U law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC, AMR.
- Comfort Noise Generation(CNG).
- Voice Activity Detection(VAD).
- Echo Cancellation(G.168)
- Adaptive (Dynamic) Jitter Buffer.
- Hook Flash.
- Programmable Gain Control.
- T.38/Pass-through, up to 14.4 Kbps.
- DTMF, Mode:Signal/RFC2833/INBAND.
- Connector: RJ11
- Dial Mode: DTMF and Pulse.
- Pulse: 10 and 20 PPS.
- Caller ID: DTMF/FSK.
- Max Cable Length: 5KM.
- Reversed Polarity.
- SIP V2.0 (RFC 3261,3262,3264)
- SDP (RFC 2327).
- REFER (RFC 3515).
- RTP/RTCP (RFC 1889,1890).
- STUN(RFC 3489).
- ARP/RARP (RFC 826/903).
- SNTP (RFC 2030).
- DNS/DNS SRV (RFC 1706/RFC 2782).
- VLAN 802.1P/802.1Q.
- Blind Transfer.
- Call Waiting.
- Attend Transfer.
- Call Pickup.
- Call Forward on Busy.
- Call Forward on No Reply.
- Unconditional Call Forward.
- Call Hold.
- 3-way Conference.
Call & Route
- Port Group.
- IP Trunk.
- Primary and Secondary SIP Account.
- 32 inbound/Outbound Routing.
- Number Manipulation.
- NAT (Rout and Bridge).
- Static IP, PPPoE, DHCP Client.
- DHCP Server.
- MAC Address Clone.
- DMZ, Static routing.
- Built-in Firewall.
- Static/dynamic ARP.
- Qos, Traffic Shapping.
- Voice/Data/Management VLAN.
- Power Supply:100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Output: 12VDC, 2A.
- Power Consumption: 18W.
- Temperature(Operating): 0 C to 45 C.
- Temperature(Storage): -20 C to 80 C.
- Humidity: 10%-90% No Condensation.
Maintain & Upgrade
- Auto Provisioning.
- Configuration Backup/Restore.
- Firmware Upgrade via WEB/TFTP.
- Syslog and CDR.
- Access Rule List.
- Network Capture.
- Outward Test(GR909).
- Automatic Time Synchronization.
- IVR local Maintenance.
Dimension & Weight
- 240(L)x154(W)x37(H)mm 1Kg.
- Power Adapter.
- Network Cable.
- User’s Manual CD.