The all-in-one DVX-2002F IP PBX can not only provide the traditional basic PBX features (call hold, call forwarding, call waiting, video call, etc.), but also provide enhanced features such as visual operator, voice mail to mail, multi-media music on hold, and auto attendant, etc. In addition, it’s very convenient for SMEs’ management and maintenance, also easy to upgrade. SMEs can set up own phone system to improve the company image and office efficiency.
Internet IP telephony, also called Voice over IP (VoIP), is defined as the transport of telephone calls over the Internet as standard Internet data packets. Internet telephone calls can originate from traditional phone handsets via phone line-to-Internet (Analog Trunk) gateways, by PCs using software, or embedded devices (IP Phones). Most of the interest in Internet telephony is motivated by cost savings and ease of developing and integrating new services. Internet telephony integrates a variety of services provided by the current Internet and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) infrastructure.
The DVX-2002F offers all of the essential telephony Features such as call forwarding, call hold, follow me, and voice mail. Incoming calls are directed by the integrated auto-attendant and hunt groups to assist callers to their destinations. It can utilize standard phone lines via an external phone line gateway or cost effective Internet telephony services.
The DVX-2002F supports up to 30 extensions, which can be located anywhere with Internet access. Multiple units can be used to increase the number of extensions or unite a company that has many locations under a single PBX system.
EASY WEB CONFIGURATION
The PBX phone features are user adjustable via the DVX-2002F’s web configuration tool. The administrator assigns each extension a profile of telephony features, which allows the best match for a user’s job function. Each user can fine-tune their assigned profile via the web to match their daily business schedule.
- Configurable as core IP or hybrid PBX.
- Switches calls & Manages routes.
- Connects callers with the outside world over IP/analog (POTS).
- DVX-2002F supports 2 FXO port.
- Configurable as media gateway.
- Bridges legacy PSTN to the expanding world of IP telephony.
- Conversion between a wide range of communications protocols and media codecs.
AS MEDIA/FEATURE SERVER:
- Provides IVR and Conference Bridge.
- automated attendant and unified messaging.
- can replace aging legacy voicemail systems.
IN CALL CENTER:
- Features built-in ACD systems.
- Additional remote IP agent capabilities.
- Advanced skills-based.
- Protocol Standards
- SIP (RFC 3261)
- SDP (RFC 2327)
- RTP (RFC 1889)
- RTCP (RFC 1889)
- Out-Of-Band DTMF (RFC 2833)
- IAX2 (RFC 5456)
- 30 extensions
- Supports 10 concurrent calls Single IP PBX supports multiple.
- Users across multiple sites Add external Analog Trunk Gateways to use standard phone-lines.
- Save Money by using Internet
- Phone service (VoIP) User-Friendly Administration.
- Interface Web-based Monitoring.
- Administration Call Statistics.
- Call Detail Records (CDR).
- Support HTTP upload.
- Add / delete the IP phones batch Ring Group record.
- Trunk backup.
- Auto config IP phone in a LAN network.
- Business Calling Features
- Caller ID
- Call Transfer (Blind Transfer And Assisted Transfer)
- Call History
- Call Hold
- Call Forwarding (Always/ On Busy/on No Answer/ Follow me)
- Call Park
- Ring Group
- Call Pickup
- Video Calls
- VPN Client (PPTP/L2TP)
- VPN Server (PPTP/L2TP)
- DDNS Client Support SKYPE for SIP.
- Music on Hold.
- Configurable IVR Menu.
- Voice Mail.
- Mailbox Access control (PIN).
- Configurable Mail Box.
- Processor: 128MB DDR2.
- RAM: 4GB, 128M Onboard SDRA.
- Secure Web Based Management.
- Configuration Backup/Restore.
- Switching, auto-adjust 110/120 Volts, 50/60z.
- 230 Watts (maximum), AC 100~240V
Built-in grounding connection
- -20 to 55 Celsius (-04 – 131 F)
- 0 to 40 Celsius (32 – 104 F)
- 10-80%, no dew
Dimensions & Weight
- 300 x 135 x 30mm Desktop size
- 1.2 Kg