D-Link’s KVM switches are the ideal solution for data centers and other businesses where a large number of servers need to be managed from a single location. A large number of computers can be accessed from a single console, switching between them using the front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, or Onscreen Display (OSD) menu.
Toggle between clients using the front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, or On-screen Display (OSD) menu. The on-screen menu allows you to label
each channel with a descriptive name, providing clear and easy navigation. A convenient Auto-Scan function allows you to automatically toggle between
multiple computers sequentially at preset intervals.The front panel LEDs assist with workstation/server status monitoring.Green LEDs indicate that systems
are online, while separate red LEDs indicate when a particular system has been selected for management via console.
The sturdy metal chassis is mountable in a standard 19” rack. Daisy chain multiple KVM switches together up to three levels deep; cascaded units require no special configuration and automatically configure themselves as master or slave. Target workstations can be connected via keyboard/mouse or PS/2 using
a custom combo cable. A PS/2 or USB keyboard is emulated on each terminal allowing all attached computers to successfully boot without keyboard
errors. Hot-pluggable connections allow you to add devices to or remove them from the KVM switch without the need to shut it down.
- On-screen Display (OSD)
- Supports daisy chaining with up to 3 cascade levels. Cascaded units do not require a special configuration.
- Keyboard emulation prevents boot errors
- Supports hot-plugging: All devices connected to the KVM can be added or
removed at any time without shutting down the KVM.
- Select a PC to switch to using one of 3 interfaces:
- Front Panel Button.
- Hot-Keys on a PS/2 keyboard.
- OSD Menu (On Screen Display).
- LED display for PC and/or server status monitoring.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/ 2.0 specifications.
- Support for Windows, Linux, Mac OS 9/ OS X, and Sun Microsystems Operating Systems.
- Rack mountable in 19” system rack (1U).
- Monitor resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536.
Number of Computers Controlled
- Push Button and Hot-Key (PS/2 Keyboard) or On-Screen-Display (OSD).
- Red for PC Selected.
- Green for PC On-line/Ready.
- 8 x HDB-15 female.
- PS/2 & USB Signal Combined.
- 1 x 6 pin mini-DIN female.
- 1 x 6 pin mini-DIN female.
- 1 x HDB-15 female.
Firmware Upgrade Port
- Mini USB.
- Adjustable time setting by OSD menu.
DDC, DDC2 monitor
- Maximum resolution up to 2048 x 1536 @ 65 Hz.
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7.
- Linux, Mac.
- OS 9/OS X and Sun Micro systems.
- By external power adapter.
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 44 x 15.7 x 4.5 cm (17.3 x 6.1 x 1.5 inches).
- 1750 g.
- 0-50°C (32°-122°F).
- 0%-80% Relative Humidity.
- FCC, CE, C-Tick, IC, CSA.