D-Link solid cables are the best twisted-pair cables in the market for transmitting data over local area Networks (LANs). These cables exceed performance requirements specified by the TIA/EIA-568C.2 and IEC 60603-7-4 standards.
As streaming video and multimedia over LAN are gaining popularity, users demand faster data transmission and reduced waiting time. D-Link cables are ideal for simple, cost-effective and high-speed transmission performance. They support a higher signal-to-noise ratio, providing better reliability for current applications and higher data rates for future applications.
CAT6 FTP CABLE
D-Link Cat6 cables reduce crosstalk and system noise. The superior insulation around the 23 AWG copper wires attribute to the increased performance. They can transmit data at 1000 Mbps (~1 Gigabit per second) with a frequency of 250 MHz and suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet and 1000BASE-T /
1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet). The shield reduces electrical noise from affecting the signals, and to reduce electromagnetic radiation that may interfere with other devices.
- 4 Pairs Foiled Twisted Pair (FTP) Cable.
- Conductor Metal: Solid Bare Copper.
- Shield: Aluminum Polyester Foil.
- Color Code: Black.
- Conductor Diameter: 0.560mm Nominal, 23 AWG.
- Insulation Diameter: 1.14 Nominal, Insulation Material: HD-PE.
- Drain Wire: 26 AWG.
- Jacket Material: Double sheath, PVC Inner Sheath, UV PVC Outer Sheath.
- Cable Diameter: 8.6mm Nominal.
APPROVAL / CERTIFICATION
- Verified compliant with TIA/EIA-568C.2 standards by ETL.
- CUL listed.
- Mutual Capacitance: 5.6nF/100m nominal.
- Characteristic Impedance: 100Ω±15%.
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 69%.
- Conductor Resistance: < 9.38Ω/100m.
- Resistance Unbalance: 5 % Max.
- Capacitance Unbalance: 330pF/100m.
- Delay Skew: < 45nS.
- Bending Radius: : < 8 x Cable Diameter in mm at –20°C ± 1°C.
- Pulling Force: : 11.5 Kgs.
- Temperature Range: -20°to +70°C.