D-Link solid cables are the best twisted-pair cables in the market for transmitting data over local area Networks (LANs). These cables exceed performance requirements specified by the TIA/EIA-568C.2 and IEC 60603-7-4 standards.
As streaming video and multimedia over LAN are gaining popularity, users demand faster data transmission and reduced waiting time. D-Link cables are ideal for simple, cost-effective and high-speed transmission performance. They support a higher signal-to-noise ratio, providing better reliability for current applications and higher data rates for future applications.
CAT6 24AWG UTP CABLE
CAT6 cables reduce crosstalk and system noise. The superior insulation around the 23 AWG copper wires attribute to the increased performance. They can transmit data at 1000 Mbps (~1 Gigabit per second) with a frequency of 250 MHz and suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet and 1000BASE-T /
1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet). The shield reduces electrical noise from affecting the signals, and to reduce electromagnetic radiation that may interfere with other devices.
- 4 Pairs Shielded Twisted Pair (FTP) Cable.
- Conductor Metal: Solid Bare Copper.
- Shield: Aluminum Polyester Foil.
- Color Code: Gray.
- Conductor Diameter: 0.560 mm Nominal, 23 AWG.
- Insulation Diameter: 1.14 Nominal, Insulation Material: HD-PE.
- Drain Wire: 26 AWG.
- Jacket Material: PVC UL94V-0.
- Cable Diameter : 7.00 mm Nominal.
- PE Central Cross separator.
APPROVAL / CERTIFICATION
- Verified compliant with TIA/EIA-568C.2 standards by ETL.
- CUL listed.
- Mutual Capacitance: 5.6nF/100m nominal.
- Characteristic Impedance: 100Ω±15%.
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 69%.
- Characteristic Impedance: 100+15Ω.
- Conductor Resistance: < 9.38Ω/100m.
- Mutual Capacitance: < 5.6nF/100m.
- Resistance Unbalance: 5% Max.
- Capacitance Unbalance: 330pF/100m.
- Delay Skew: < 45nS.
- Bending Radius: < 4 X Cable Diameter at –20°C ± 1°C.
- Pulling Force: 11.5Kg.
- Temperature Range: -20° to +70°C.