- Easy Network Expansion with N300 Wi-Fi
Multiple Operating Modes Supported
Supports Access Point, Range Extender, Client and Multi-SSID modes to provide a more dynamic and comprehensive experience for all the users. Multiple operating modes also help you easily build a wireless network for hard-to-wire locations to eliminate wireless dead zone.
Transform your existing wired network into a wireless network
Extend your existing wireless coverage by repeating the wireless signal
Client (Media Adapter)
Acting as a “Wireless Adapter” to connect your wired devices to a wireless network
Reliable Wi-Fi for Home Entertainment
With 2× 2 MIMO technology, TL-WA801N reaches speeds of up to 300 Mbps, the maximum speed available on a single 2.4 GHz band, working smoothly
with bandwidth-intensive tasks including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming—without lag. Its wall-mounting design helps you save space on your desk.
Passive PoE for More Flexible Deployment
TL-WA801N can be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP is located, even up to 100 feet away. The AP can be placed anywhere flexibly, making it incredibly easy to find the best location for optimum signal reception.
Ease of Use
Intuitive Web UI – Ensures quick and simple installation without hassle.
Power On/Off – Conveniently power on or off your router as required.
Passive PoE – Supplies power along the Ethernet cable to allow flexible installation without the need of a power outlet.
Multi-Mode – Supports Access Point, Range Extender, Client and Multi-SSID (VLAN supported) modes to meet any network need.
MAC Filtering – Enables or disables device access based on MAC address.
Security – Protects your home network with WPA2 encryption.
WPS – Makes secure wireless connection quick and easy with the push of a button.
Throughput Monitor – Displays real-time access to wireless data transmission.
- 1 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port (Supports Passvice PoE)
- Power On/Off Button, WPS Button, RESET Button
- 2 Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas
External Power Supply:
- (W x D x H): 7.1×5.1×1.4
- in (181.6×129.5×36.2mm)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 300Mbps at 2.4GHz
- CE: <15dBm; FCC: <20dBm
- 11g 6Mbps: -90dBm
- 11g 54Mbps: -77dBm
- 11n HT20 MC7: -73dBm
- 11n HT40 MC7: -70dBm
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Short GI,
- APIsolation, Wireless Statistics, Throughput Monitor
- WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA/WPA2-PSK encryptions
Quality of Service:
- DHCP Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation, Address Lease Time
- Access Point, Range Extender, Client, Multi-SSID
- Software WPS Button, Client’s PIN, Router’s PIN
- SNMP, Ping Watch Dog, Time Settings, Diagnostic, Firmware Upgrade, Backup & Restore, System Log
- CE, FCC, RoHS
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
- 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
- -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
- 10%~90% RH
- 5%~90% RH
- Wireless Access Point TL-WA801N
- Power Adapter
- Passive PoE Power Injector
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide