Free to download on Windows server (or Linux via Docker), the Nuclias Connect software currently supports numerous new and legacy D-Link Access Point (AP) models, and is capable of managing up to one thousand APs without the need for additional licensing charges. Coupled with a local lite management Smartphone app and an inexpensive optional hardware controller (The Hub*), Nuclias Connect is even suitable for remote locations where a dedicated PC or server might not
Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
Through software-based monitoring and remote management of all wireless Access Points (APs) on your network, Nuclias Connect offers tremendous flexibility compared to traditional hardwarebased management systems. Configuration can be done remotely and management software is customizable. Nuclias Connect enables control and analytics of a broad or fine granularity, presentable in a variety of formats. Additionally, admins can provide and manage a variety of distributed deployments, including the option to configure settings and customize admin accounts in a specific manner for each deployment. Nuclias Connect gives you the financial and technical flexibility to expand from a small network to a large one (up to 1,000 APs), while retaining a robust and centralized management system.
Nuclias Connect supports multi-tenancy, so network admins can grant localized management authority for local networks. In addition, because APs can support eight SSIDs per radio, administrators have the option of using one SSID to create a guest network for visitors. Nuclias Connect allows for multiple user authentications and also makes it possible to configure specific access controls for each SSID, giving admins the option of configuring separate internal networks for different subnets. This means that more advanced Value-Added Services, such as Captive Portal or Wi-Fi Hotspot, can be used to help manage wireless
Insights at a Glance
Gain an extensive understanding of your network through usage analytics and status reports which can be viewed easily at a glance. Insights derived from traffic data can create business value. Traffic can be viewed across the entire network or to the level of a single AP.
Network Security and Data Privacy
Nuclias Connect balances the need for access convenience with the need for security. All communications over the system are encrypted (WPA2/WPA31), with your user data never leaving your possession. Additional security measures (such as firewalls) can also be added to your network, with no unneeded technical difficulty.
- Local and multi-site access point management.
- Reports system in place to administer and monitor wireless network.
- Single sign-on (SSO) portal supported to manage multiple controllers in one place.
- Accessible through downloadable app or standard web browser.
Controller with Nuclias Connect
- Powerful management, monitoring, and troubleshooting functionalities with Nuclias Connect.
- Flexible access through web (HTTPS), SSH, and Telnet.
- Direct connection with APs; no need for proxy device.
- Discover, manage, configure, and monitor up to 100 APs per controller.
- Cost-effective; no extra server needed for AP management.
- Simply add more controllers when you want to scale up your network.
- Small form-factor for easy placement.
- Integrated hardware controller and self-contained application server in one device.
- 1 x Gigabit LAN
- 1 x USB 3.0 (offers 5V / 1A power)
- 1 x MicroSD Slot
- 1 x RJ45 Console
- IEEE 802.3u/ab
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- D-Link Nuclias Connect
- Web (HTTPS)
- Secure Telnet (SSH)
- 190 x 100 x 31 mm (7.48 x 3.94 x 1.22 in)
- 529 g (1.16 lbs) without microSD card
- Internal power supply
Maximum Power Consumption
- 6.5 W
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F) Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Meantime Between Failure (MTBF)
- 30,000 hours