Introducing the COVR-1103 AC1200 Dual Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, a seamless Wi-Fi solution that’s the perfect fit for your modern home. It features three high-performance COVR Points that blanket every square inch of your home with high-speed AC1200 dual band Wi-Fi as well as two on-board Gigabit Ethernet ports (per unit) for wired connectivity. With COVR, you enjoy WiFi that’s stable, consistent, and truly seamless. Featuring integrated voice assistant compatibility for Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, you can control your network with voice commands. With the COVR-1103 D-Link has got you COVR’d.
Create or Expand your COVR Network
Gone are the days of only being able to use Wi-Fi in certain areas of your home. The COVR-1103 AC1200 Dual Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System covers up to 5000 square feet and allows you to easily expand your COVR mesh network just by adding on a COVR-1103 unit wherever you need more Wi-Fi coverage. Thanks to revolutionary Smart Roaming technology, the COVR AC1200 Dual Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System continuously scans the wireless signal strength to your devices, automatically connecting them to the strongest signal available. The COVR AC1200 Dual Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System handles the transfer seamlessly, allowing you to walk from room to room without experiencing dropped VoIP calls or frozen video streams. You enjoy seamless connectivity no matter where you are in the house.
High-Performance, Flexible Mesh Network
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh means easy to use, self-adapting Wi-Fi with greater flexibility in device choice. The COVR-1103 is equipped with industry standard Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh technology. Your COVR points work together to form a self-organizing and self-optimizing network which collects information and responds to network conditions to maximize performance. From 1-storey apartments to 4-storey houses, and from basements to back decks, COVR’s got you covered.
High-Speed Wired and Wireless Connectivity
With COVR-1103 you can bring the full potential of Wireless AC speeds of up to 1200 Mbps1 to any area in your home, including dead spots. The COVR-1103 creates its own exclusive high-speed Wi-Fi zone for communication with your wireless devices, allowing you to fully experience demanding multimedia applications from anywhere in your home. The COVR-1103 is also equipped with optional Ethernet Backhaul connectivity so that you can optimize the connection between COVR units no matter what’s between them. In addition, the Gigabit Ethernet ports give you solid, dependable wired performance for devices such as Network Attached Storage (NAS), media centers, and gaming consoles.
MU-MIMO and Smart Steering Technology
The COVR AC1200 Dual Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System features multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) Wi-Fi, which transmits multiple separate data streams to each wireless device simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency. Enjoy increased throughput and seamless high-definition streaming media, Internet phone calls, online gaming, and content-rich web surfing throughout your entire home or office with COVR. Additionally, the COVR-1103 is equipped with dual-band radios and intelligent Smart Steering. Don’t worry if you don’t know your 2.4 Ghz from your 5 Ghz, COVR automatically places your device on the optimal wireless band depending on network traffic conditions. With COVR, this happens seamlessly without dropouts, lag, or interruption to your wireless connection, and most importantly – without you ever lifting a finger.
Always Up-to-Date with the Latest Features
Tired of having to visit the website or manually going to the router’s UI every so often to check for the latest firmware? The COVR-1103 will automatically check daily for updates to make sure that the device always has the latest features and the most secure firmware, and will install the update silently in the background. For an extra peace of mind, in the event of failure during the firmware update, the router will store a backup system image in the memory before proceeding with the update.
Simple Setup and Configuration
The COVR AC1200 Dual Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System provides you with a home networking solution that is quick and easy to set up. The COVR-1103 works straight out of the box, so you just need to plug it in to get started. Configure your network in no time with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app on your Android or iOS compatible device, or by using the intuitive web-based interface.
Whole Home Coverage
- Smart Steering automatically directs your devices to the optimal wireless band
- Three COVR Points for more coverage.
- Smart Roaming seamlessly connects you to the strongest signal as you move from room to room by directing your devices to the optimal wireless band.
Performance and Connectivity
- Dual-band Wireless AC Wave 2 up to 1200 Mbps.
- Wi-Fi MU-MIMO technology creates a powerful, fast, and highly efficient Wi-Fi network.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports per unit to give you high-speed wired connectivity.
- Ethernet Backhaul.
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh™.
Voice Assistant Compatibility
- Command your router’s functionality with your voice using Alexa or the Google Assistant.
- Enable and disable your Wi-Fi guest zone, check login credentials, and reboot the system hands-free.
Setup and Management
- Setup and configure your network using the free D-Link Wi-Fi mobile app.
- Intuitive setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process.
- Manage Internet access with profile-based parental controls.
Device Interfaces (per unit)
- 1 x Gigabit WAN Port
- 1 x Gigabit LAN Port
- IEEE 802.11 a/g/n/ac Wireless WAN
- Status LED
- 2 x Internal Dual Band Antennas
- Three pack coverage up to 464 sqm. / 5000 sq. ft.1
Data Signal Rate
- 2.4 GHz
• Up to 300 Mbps1
- 5 GHz
• Up to 866 Mbps1
• 10/100/1000 Mbps (auto-negotiation)
- IEEE 802.3i.
- IEEE 802.3u.
- IEEE 802.3ab.
- Supports auto-negotiation.
- Supports auto-MDI/MDIX.
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2.
- IEEE 802.11n.
- IEEE 802.11g.
- IEEE 802.11a.
- WPA2/WPA3 wireless security
- COVR Wi-Fi
- Wireless roaming
- Wireless band steering
- Wireless Air Time Fairness (ATF)
- Ethernet Backhaul
- D-Link Wi-Fi app
- MU-MIMO (Wi-Fi)
- Voice Control
- Multicast Support
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 92 x 92 x 92 mm (3.6 x 3.6 x 3.6 in)
Weight (per unit)
- 197 g (0.43 lbs)
- 100 V to 240 V/AC, 50/60 Hz
- 8.55 W
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F) • Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing • Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh