The D-Link DGS-F1010P-E 10 Port 10/100/1000 Switch with 8 PoE Ports enables you to connect Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones to the network. Built with home and small business users in mind, the DGS-F1010P-E is compact and operates silently making it ideal for most rooms and offices.
Power over Ethernet
DGS-F1010P-E features eight 10/100/1000 BASE-T ports that support the IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at PoE protocols, supplying up to 30 W on each PoE port up to 250m and providing a total power budget of 96 W. You can connect compatible devices to the DGSF1010P-E without using an additional power supply. This allows you to save on cabling and to install devices in locations without immediate access to power outlets.
The DGS-F1010P-E features plug-and-play installation and requires no configurations. Auto MDI/MDI-X support on all ports removes the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub, and auto-negotiation on each port intelligently adjusts the port speed for compatibility with the connected device. With wire-speed filtering and store-and-forward switching, the DGS-F1010-E maximizes network performance while minimizing the transmission of bad network packets.
The DGS-F1010P-E, 6KV protected, is equipped with smart features
with a switch of button such as:
- Extend – support up to 250m distance power supply.
- VLAN – Isolating ports 1-8 from each other can effectively suppress network storms and improve network performance.
- QoS – Prioritize the identified video data to make video transmission smoother.
- PoE – Automatic detection power of port, power off and restart.
Compact and Silent
The compact design of the DGS-F1010P-E allows placement in most locations, including those where space is at a premium. The desktop form factor provides everything you need to set up a new network or expand an existing network, while the fanless design ensures silent operation even in noise-sensitive areas such as workstations and meeting rooms.
- 8 10/100/1000 BASE-T ports.
- 2 10/100/1000 BASE-T Uplink ports.
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper).
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper).
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation.
- IEEE 802.3x ow control.
Media Interface Exchange
- Auto MDI/MDI-X adjustment on all ports.
- 20 Gbps.
- Adopt Store-and-forward.
Data Transfer Rates
- Fast Ethernet:
- 100 Mbps.
- Gigabit Ethernet:
- 1000 Mbps.
Packet Filtering / Forwarding Rates
- 10M port maximum 14800pps.
- 100M port maximum 148800pps.
- 1000M port maximum 1488000pps.
- IEEE 802.3af.
- IEEE 802.3at.
- Ports 1 to 8.
- 96 W (30 W max. per PoE port).
- 184 x 75 x 27 mm.
- External power adapter: 96W.
- Operating: 0 to 40 ˚C (32 to 104 ˚F).
- Operating: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing.
- Storage: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing.