HIGH-SPEED Wireless NETWORKING
Connect to a high-speed wireless network with the D-Link Wireless N 150 USB Adapter and enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online. The DWA-123 uses Wireless N 150 technology, which offers increased speed and range over the 802.11g/b standard1 giving you a faster, more reliable wireless connection.
CONNECT SECURELY TO YOUR WIRELESS NETWORK
To protect your data and maintain your privacy, the Wireless N 150 USB Adapter supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption for connecting to a secure wireless network.
The Wireless N 150 USB Adapter provides a high-speed connection to other Wireless N 150 or 802.11n devices and is backward compatible with 802.11g/b, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of wireless routers and networks.
EASY TO INSTALL & CONNECT
D-Link’s Quick Setup Wizard provides easy setup of your USB adapter so you can get connected quickly. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) sets up a secure wireless connection with the push of a button. WPS eliminates the need for complicated configuration, thus simplifying setup and saving time.
- Easy Wireless connectivity for your notebook or desktop computer.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n and 802.11g devices including game consoles and digital media players.
- Access a secure wireless network using advanced WPA™ or WPA2™ encryption.
- Easy to install and use with the D-Link Setup Wizard and Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS).
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, or Windows XP SP3.
- Available USB port.
- IEEE 802.11n.
- IEEE 802.11g.
- IEEE 802.11b.
- USB 2.0.
- 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz.
- 64/128-bit WEP data encryption.
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA & WPA2).
Physical and Environmental
- 69.9 x 18.4 x 10.8 mm (2.75 x 0.72 x 0.43 inches).
- 12 grams (0.02 lbs).
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F).
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F).
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing.
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- Compatible with Windows 8.
- WPS Certified.