- The 16-Port 10/100Mbps desktop switch TL-SF1016D provides an easy way to expand your wired network. All 16 ports support Auto MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need to worry about the type of cable to use. Featuring full duplex mode, the TL-SF1016D can process data at a rate of up to 200 Mbps making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network.
What This Product Does
The TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy efficient technology, the TL-SF1016D can save on power consumption and most of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or dedicated uplink ports. IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode manage the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016D works reliably.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. In addition, most of the packaging material can be recycled.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
• Up to 200 Mbps full duplex bandwidth for high-speed data processing
• 16 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
• Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
• Auto-Negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps hardware
• IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
• Plug and play design simplifies installation
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x,
- 16 10/100 Mbps ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto MDI/MDIX
- Half and Full Duplex
- MAC Address Learning
- 3.2 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10BASE-T: 14880 pps/port
- 100BASE-TX: 148800 pps/port
- 10/100 Mbps at Half Duplex
- 20/200 Mbps at Full Duplex
- Power, Ethernet Ports(1-16)
- Store and Forward
- External Power Adapter (Output: 5 V/0.6 A)
- CE, FCC, RoHS
- 7.9 x 5.6 x 1.6 in. (200 x 142 x 40 mm)
- 0°C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104°F )
- -40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140°F )
- 10% to 90% non-condensing
- 5% to 90% non-condensing