TL-SG1218MP is an 18-port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch with 16 PoE+ ports. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 250 W*, up to 30 W per port, TL-SG1218MP can power more high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, TL-SG1218MP can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Power over Ethernet for Simplified Network Deployment
• Features 16 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, with a total PoE power budget of 250 W*
• Flexible deployment for PoE supported devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras and IP phones
• Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for both data and power transmission, lowering infrastructure costs.
Gigabit Expansion Solution
• 18 10/100/1000 Mbps ports provide up to 36 Gbps Switching Capacity.
• 10 KB Jumbo Frame improves performance of large data transfer.
• IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer.
• 802.1p and DSCP QoS ensure smooth traffic.
• Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure a wide operating temperature range (0 °C–50°C ).
• Up to 250m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode.**
• Priority mode for ports 1–4 to guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitor.
• Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance.
• PoE Auto Recovery guarantees stable operation of PoE devices by automatically rebooting the dropped or unresponsive PD devices.
Easy to Use
• Just plug & play, no configuration required.
• Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
• Auto-negotiation intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- 18 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- 2 Gigabit Combo SFP Slots
- 802.3 af/at
- 16, up to 30 W Per Port
PoE Power Budget
- 250 W*
- YES (Ports 1–4)
- YES (Ports 1–4)
PoE Auto Recovery
- 36 Gbps
Packet Forwarding Rate
- 26.78 Mpps
Max Address Table
- 8 K
- 4.1 Mbit
- 10 KB
Physical & Environment
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Maximum PowerConsumption (220V/50Hz)
- 19 W (220V/50Hz. no PD connected)
- 293.34 W (220V/50Hz. with 250W PD connected)
Maximum Heat Dissipation
- 64.79 BTU/h (no PD connected)
- 1000.29 BTU/h (with 192 W PD connected)
- (W×D×H) 17.3 × 7.1 × 1.7 in. (440 × 180 × 44 mm)
- 0°C~50°C (32°F~122°F)
- -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- 10% ~ 90%RH, non-condensing
- 5%~90%RH, non-condensing
- CE, FCC