Deco whole home mesh Wi-Fi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh Wi-Fi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more. Deco X20 delivers smart WiFi that follows you wherever you are, without interruption. It automatically learns your network environment, client quality, and user behaviors. Sophisticated algorithms account for various factors so that Deco X20 provides ideal mesh WiFi, unique to your home. Walk through your home and enjoy seamless streaming at the fastest possible speeds.
- Superior Wireless Speed: Combines wireless speeds up to 1201Mbps over 5 GHz, and 574 Mbps over 2.4 GHz.
- OFDMA: Provides 4× greater capacity for more simultaneous
- More Devices Connected: Connects over 150 Devices.
- 1 GHz Dual-Core CPU: Helps accelerate wired and wireless
transmission simultaneously to keep your connections fast
- Network Protection: Detects cyber threats to keep your privacy
and connected devices well protected.
- Parental Controls: Manages online time and blocks inappropriate content to keep families healthy online.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Prioritizes your bandwidth needs to
get a faster networking experience.
- Comprehensive Reports: Gains full statistics and insights to
help you know your home network better.
Easy Setup by Deco App
- Auto Connection Test: Tests the internet connection of your Decos and helps to identify a suitable location for them
- Remote Management: Manages your Deco network from a smartphone or tablet via the app, no matter where you find yourself
- Online Upgrade: Keeps informed of the latest firmware updates
- Encryption for Secure Network: WPA/WPA2/WPA3 encryptions provide active protection against security threats.
- Firewall: Protects your network devices from malicious attacks.
- Blacklist: Add specific devices to blacklist to protect your network from unauthorized users.
Two Modes in One
- Wireless Router Mode: Creates an instant private wireless network.
- Access Point Mode: Creates Wi-Fi access for any existing wired network.
Work with All Deco Models
- Compatible with All Deco Models: All Deco models can work together. Just expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by adding more Decos.
- Deco Mesh Technology: Eliminates dead zones and provides uninterrupted WiFi throughout your home.
- IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 1-3 Bedroom Houses (1-pack)
- 3-4 Bedroom Houses (2-pack)
- 4-6 Bedroom Houses (3-pack)
- TP-Link Mesh Technology
- Optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units to provide seamless coverage
2× Antennas (Internal)
- Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
- Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
- Distribute devices to different bands for optimal performance
- Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
- Simultaneously communicates with multiple WiFi 6 clients
- More than enough bandwidth for connected devices
- Router Mode
- Access Point Mode
- Ethernet Ports
- 2× Gigabit Ports
- Per Deco Unit
- Supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing
- Reset Button
- SPI Firewall
- Access Control
- Real-Time IoT Protection
- Malicious Site Blocker
- Intrusion Prevention System
- DDoS Attack Prevention
- Home Network Scanner
- 1× 5 GHz Guest Network
- 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
- HomeShield Parental Controls
- Custom Profiles
- Professional Content Filter Library
- Family Time
- Off Time
- Time Rewards
- Family Online Time Ranking
- Pause the Internet
- Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Dynamic IP
- Static IP
Quality of Service
- HomeShield QoS
- QoS by Device
- OTA Firmware Upgrade
- TP-Link ID
- Port Forwarding
- IGMP Proxy
- IGMP Snooping
- Tag VLAN
- Address Reservation
- DHCP Client List
- Deco App
- WiFi Transmission Power
<20 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<23 dBm (5 GHz)
<30 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<30 dBm (5 GHz)
- 4.33 × 4.33 × 4.49 in (110 × 110 × 114 mm)
- Deco X20 (1-pack)
- 1 Deco X20 Unit
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Quick Installation Guide
- Android 5.0 or later
- iOS 9.0 or later
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~60℃ (-40℉ ~140℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing