- TP-Link’s JetStream L2+ managed switches provide high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies and a bundle of ISP features. The 10-gigabit ports ensure high-speed data transfer, and their backward compatility with gigabit products reserves room for network upgrades, therefore guarantees stable and long-term usability. The IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. The OAM function helps facilitate network management. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. TP-Link JetStream L2+ 10-gigabit managed switches provide a reliable, secure solution for enterprise, campus and ISP networks.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
- Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network——all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management
- 100% centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites——all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Zero-Touch Provisioning for Efficient Deplyment
- Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and configuration of multi-site networks, so there’s no need to send out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures efficient deployment with
AI-Driven Technology for Stronger Performance and Easy Network
- Maintenance Intelligent network analysis, warning, and optimization*
Analyzes potential network problems and sends optimization suggestions for higher network efficiency.
Locates network faults, warns and notify users, and generates solutions to reduce network risk.
- Auto channel selection and power adjustment
Provides powerful wireless performance while greatly reducing Wi-Fi interference by automatically adjusting the channel settings and transmission power levels of neighboring APs in the same network.
Assign Different Management Roles
- Multi-user privilege assignment is available to increase management efficiency and security. Multi-person management, multi-level permissions, and the ability to add admins as needed, enable flexible network operation and maintenance.
Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
Comprehensive Protection for the Whole Network
Better Protection for users’ privacy
- TP-Link Omada separates network management data from user data, with no user traffic passing through the cloud, ensuring better protection for users’s privacy.
Abundant Security functions
- Powerful firewall and advanced security functions further protect the network and data.
Multiple Factors Guarantee Higher Reliability
- Higher reliability of cloud service is guaranteed with 99.99% SLA availability, 24/7 automated fault detection, geographically isolated backup servers, and reliable product quality. Your network functions even if management traffic is interrupted.
Reliable Connections Even with High-Density Clients
- Equipped with enterprise chipsets, dedicated antennas, advanced RF functions, auto channel selection, and power adjustment, Omada Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 APs have high concurrency capacities for remarkable performance in high-density environments.
Switch Product Features
The L2+ managed switches provide IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS/TACACS+ server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one traffic based on a variety of means including IP or MAC address, TCP or UDP port number, etc. to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supporting, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant L2+ features
The L2+ managed switches support a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/ MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance. Such as Loopback Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, L2+ managed switches support L2+ feature-static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
The L2+ managed switches support a bundle of ISP features such as 802.3ah OAM, DDM, sFlow, QinQ, L2PT PPPoE ID Insertion, IGMP authentication etc. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) functions improve monitor and troubleshoot Ethernet networks, help facilitate network management. DDM(Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function helps view the status of SFP modules inserting to the Switch and to configure alarm settings, warning settings, temperature threshold settings, voltage threshold settings, bias current threshold settings, TX power threshold settings, and Rx power threshold settings.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TP-Link’s new L2+ managed switches are easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI), industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI),
SNMP (v1/v2c/v3), and RMON. This allows the switch to provide valuable status information and send reports on abnormal events. It also supports Dual Image and Dual Configuration to provide improved reliability and network uptime.
The L2+ managed switches support various IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, which guarantees your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your network equipment.
Hardware Features & Performance
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- 4 10GE SFP+ Slots
- 1 RJ45 Console Port, 1 Micro-USB Console Port
- 128 Gbps
Packet Forwarding Rate
- 95.23 Mpps
MAC Address Table
- 12 Mbit
Number of IP Interfaces
Number of Static Routers
- 48 (IPv4, IPv6)
- 9 KB
- 100-240 V AC~50/60 Hz
Max Power Consumption
- 23.6 W (110V/60Hz)
Max Heat Dissipation
- 80.52 BTU/h (110 V/60 Hz)
- (W x D x H) 17.3 × 7.1 × 1.7 in (440 × 180 × 44 mm)
- Rack Mountable
- 0 °C to 45 °C (32 °F to 113 °F)
- -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
- 5% to 90% RH, non-condensing
- CE, FCC, RoHS
• TL-SG3428X Switch
• Power Cord
• Quick Installation Guide
• Rackmount Kit
• Rubber Feet